Activate online access
This page is for purchasers of printed copies of ERS Monographs published after December 2016, Self-Assessment in Respiratory Medicine or the ERS Practical Handbook of Respiratory Medicine. If you have purchased one of the other ERS Handbooks and wish to activate your online access, please visit www.ers-education.org/publications/handbook-series.aspx. Older editions of the ERS Monographs do not include online access, although ERS members have access to them as part of their membership.
The inside cover of the book contains a unique code that provides free access to the online version. To use the code, visit erspublications.com and follow the instructions below.
- If you do not already have an account (i.e. you are not a member of the ERS), click Log In and then click Create new account.
- Complete the details on the form that appears, creating your own username. You must complete the boxes marked with a *
- When you have successfully created an account, you will see this message:
- From the ERS Books dropdown, select Monographs and Handbooks Online. Click Add to Cart next to the relevant book.
- Next, login using the account details you just created.
- You will see the publication in your cart. Click Proceed to Checkout.
- At the Checkout, click Add Coupon and enter the seven-digit code from the inside front cover of your book into the box that appears. The Order Total should then change to $0.00.
- Complete your billing address, remembering to change the country so that the system recognises your zip code/postcode, then click Confirm Your Order.
- You will then see confirmation of your order. To read the issue, click Continue to European Respiratory Society Publications, then Read Now next to the relevant book. You will now be able to read the online version of the book.